- All Totnes Pride activities are open to everybody (with the exception of our cabaret which is 16+).
- We will not tolerate any oppressive and/or discriminatory behaviour or language. This includes but is not limited to LGBTQ+ based phobia, racism, xenophobia, sexism, ageism and ableism.
- LGBTQ+ lives and rights are not up for debate at Totnes Pride. All of our activities are intended to educate and support whilst providing safe and inclusive spaces. No one should be asked to justify their identity, expression and/or existence.
- As guidance, swimsuit coverage is the minimum requirement during the event.
- We welcome community members, community groups & charities to march in the procession.
- No political parties or organisations that we deem to have strong affiliations to a political party to march in the procession. Of course, we welcome you to join us as individuals not representing a group or agenda.
- No corporate organisations to march in the procession.
- We reserve the right to refuse an individual, group and/or organisation the opportunity to march in the procession if their values are deemed to be incongruent with those of Proud2Be.
For more information please get in touch HERE. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or call 01803 362083.